Search our website:
Changes Coming to Ohio's Child Support Program
Important changes coming for Child Support Payment Central (CSPC)
URGENT CSEA Information:
If you fail to keep us informed of your current address, you will miss important information regarding disbursement options for your child support payments.
Please visit the web portal at http://jfs.ohio.gov/ocs/index.stm to verify your address and contact information; or visit Athens County Child Support Enforcement Agency to update your information.
CARD HOLDER OUTREACH
Starting July 1, 2019, the Ohio e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard will be discontinued, and a “New” smiONE Visa debit card will take its place.
- All existing e-Quick Pay cards will be transitioned to a new smiONE Visa debit card by July 1, 2019.
- All card holders currently enrolled will receive notification of transition to the new card in early June. New cards will be issued in late June.
- Keep your e-QuickPay card until you spend down the balance. The balance will NOT transfer to your new smiONE card and the e-QuickPay card can still be used after July 1.
- Effective April 1 enrollment in Ohio e-QuickPay will no longer be an option for new enrollments.
- Effective April 1 customers (new customers or customers not already enrolled in e-QuickPay) will have the option to enroll in direct deposit. New customers who refuse direct deposit will receive paper checks.
- After July 1 (new customers not already enrolled in e-QuickPay) customers eligible for enrollment will receive the new enrollment packet and have the opportunity to select direct deposit or the new debit card. Customers will be enrolled in the new smiONE Visa debit card if they do not indicate a choice as it is mandatory that child support payments be disbursed electronically.
- Payments will continue to be applied on Ohio e-QuickPay card until through June 28, 2019.
- Payments will be loaded on the new debit card beginning July 1, 2019.
April 1, 2019 New enrollments in Ohio e-QuickPay will cease. Customers can enroll in direct deposit until the enrollment period opens for new customers after July 1.
June 28, 2019 Payments to Ohio e-QuickPay will cease but funds will remain on the card until there is a zero balance.
July 1, 2019 CSPC is under a new statewide contract. Payments will be applied to the new smiONE Debit Visa Card. This will be an automatic transition for existing customers who have Ohio e-QuickPay. Customers will have two cards until the balance is zero on e-QuickPay debit card. You can withdraw your funds from the e-QuickPay card and deposit them to your new smiONE card at any bank teller. You must know your exact e-QuickPay card balance as the teller will not have access to this information.
July 1, 2019 Enrollment forms for new customers from April 1 to July 1 will be issued. Customers will have the opportunity to select direct deposit, new debit card, or will manditorily be enrolled in the new debit card if they do not indicate a choice.
Exciting new card features include:
Expanded debit card features
- Card mobile APP, including push notifications of deposits
- Access to funds in Mobile Wallet
- Secondary cards
- Deposits onto cards from other sources including remote deposit capture and payroll deposits
- More in-network ATMS
- Additional payment options
- Reduced risk, better security
For Additional Questions visit jfs.ohio.gov/OCS ; or visit Athens County Child Support Enforcement Agency, 13183 St. Rt. 13, Millfield.